Edmond Rodriguez via plug on 10 May 2020 10:33:01 -0700

[PLUG] teamviewer for remote administration of a linux or windows machine.

I may need to help do some administration remotely for my family to help keep communication going.

This does sort of cross the divide between Linux and Windows.  I normally run Linux and I think I recall using teamviewer in linux as well no matter what kind of system I was trying to help with.

I recall using TeamViewer years ago to help administrate a machine remotely.

Is this a secure and reliable way to do this?, as I have not done much of this kind of thing in years beyond screen shares.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for any comments,

Edmond