jeffv via plug on 11 Jan 2023 15:33:30 -0800

[PLUG] laptop, etc

I have about had it.
Now I'm back to the Touchpad of Death, but it's worse - now it can jump up an entire page and randomly select text. This thing has torqued me off for the last time.

After having ransomed my car from Delco and the useless state of PA, I'm back to the start of Backup Laptop fund.

Suggestions for decent used 17" appreciated. I've been looking online but not sure of reputations.

Musicians: RIP Jeff Beck (78), bacterial meningitis
One of the planet's finest guitarists