Steve Litt via plug on 2 Feb 2023 21:42:08 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Assessing interest in potential PLUG topics

Steve Litt via plug said on Sat, 21 Jan 2023 12:45:24 -0500

>When learning Tech, pretty much any Tech, I use the Rapid Learning
>process, as described in my book "Rapid Learning for the 21st Century".
>See http://troubleshooters.com/bookstore/rl21.htm .

In case you're interested, here's a 26 year old article describing how
I discovered the Rapid Learning process ten years before writing the
article:

http://troubleshooters.com/tpromag/9712.htm

SteveT

Steve Litt