Adam Zion via plug on 5 Feb 2023 14:42:54 -0800

[PLUG] Update on rebuilding Pi NAS

Update:

Got things 95% of the way there: Raspbian reloaded, boots, reloaded RAID5, reshared, etc. One remaining task: modifying the fstab to remount at boot.

Unfortunately, I may have bricked the damned thing while doing so. I put the wrong line into the fstab- doesn't really matter what, except that, now, the Pi won't boot at all. It won't boot enough for me to correct the error, and I can't read the MicroSD card in a Win 11 box to fix the error.

Thoughts? Or start over again?

-Z