Keith C. Perry via plug on 7 Feb 2023 15:13:51 -0800

[PLUG] Consultant request

Everyone,

I have a client that is looking to upgrade an application.  The application environment is:

Laminas Framework (https://getlaminas.org/) using bootstrap, angular, nodejs and the grunt build system
MySQL is also in use as the application database

Additionally, this client needs their website upgraded from Drupal 7 to **at least** Drupal 9.

If you are interested in either or both projects, please respond to me directly so that we don't clutter the list.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds :)

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167