Michael Lazin via plug on 17 Apr 2023 15:51:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] VNF/eBPF apps

Sightly off topic since it is not a WAF per se but it does stateful packet inspection very well.  They get the positives from the CISCO talos team.  They are exceedingly good at making rules to detect packet anomalies.

https://suricata.io.

Michael Lazin

.. τὸ γὰρ αὐτὸ νοεῖν ἐστίν τε καὶ εἶναι.