Walt Mankowski via plug on 5 May 2023 06:40:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] take-your-bash-scripting-seriously

On Thu, May 04, 2023 at 11:36:01PM -0400, Alan D. Salewski via plug wrote:
> *snip all*
>
> My message from a moment ago had Walt's name associated with the
> list address. That was some kind of auto-saved contact thing applied
> by the webmail interface I used to send the message. I fixed it, but
> apologies for not catching it before I hit send.

Hah! Of course at first I didn't notice anything odd about your
message. Then I was confused for a second before I realized what you'd
done. Fortunately it only cares about the email address and not the
text before it.

Walt