Wayne via plug on 7 May 2023 16:24:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue May 9 - PLUG North - "General Linux Discussion" (7pm at CoreDial)

It won't work with multiple mics. And a single mic will only work if it can be hit by all the participants. Basically, it isn't a very satisfactory experience for anyone.