Rich Freeman via plug on 11 Jul 2023 03:43:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fw: [plug-announce] Tue Jul 11 - PLUG North - "Home Assistant" by Rich Freeman (7pm at CoreDial)

Hmm, for whatever reason I didn't get the message from Chad.  In any
case, I will definitely post my slides.

I expect quite a bit of time is going to be spent in demos/etc which
won't really translate into the slides.  If anybody wants to ask
questions on the list/etc feel free of course, or on IRC/etc.  Home
Assistant has a HUGE community as well - its active maintenance is
part of what drew me to it.

--
Rich

--