Frank via plug on 25 Sep 2023 18:04:15 -0700

[PLUG] Places to learn Linux and C around Philadelphia?

Hello!  I'm new to the area, and I'm looking for places & resources that'll help me learn Linux and C (ideally together).  I've looked at all of the local community colleges, and all of the 4 year colleges in the area, and none of them have strong CS/CE programs that offer in-depth courses on C.   Ideally, I'd like to learn in person, or at least with a local group, if possible.  I have some of a programming background, and I am in the process of learning how to work in Linux.  Right now, I'm limping along with some books from the library, but I could really use some face-to-face help with the more complicated concepts.

Thanks, Frank