Gary Duzan via plug on 28 Jan 2024 13:27:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Symbolic Link Problem/Question

> Yes, thanks.
>
> That does work, but I've done it before (somehow) and it didn't need the
> trailing slash to see the directory contents.
>
> Gotta be a way.  Maybe something about the trailing slashes on the "ln"
> command line?

   One might be able to hard link to the directory as root to get that
effect, but that is generally considered a Bad Idea. Your best bet
would probably be a bind mount. Check the mount(8) man page for --bind
or -o bind.

                             Gary Duzan