Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 12 Mar 2024 06:46:28 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Mar 12 - PLUG North NOW ONLINE

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to report that there has been a last-minute change of plans,
and we will not be able to meet in person at Coredial tonight. Instead
we will be meeting online. Please use the URL

https://meet.jit.si/PLUGNorthMarch2024

to connect to tonight's meeting.

I've emailed Martin offline to see if he's OK with doing his
presentation online. I'll update this thread when I hear back from
him.

I apologize for the late notice. Please DO NOT go to Coredial, since
there won't be anyone there.

Walt