H Mottaleb via plug on 21 Mar 2024 14:00:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] WiFi issues on Ubuntu after installing Nordvpn

Hi Mike,

I’m getting an error now during startup.

It says, failed to start dispatcher demon for systemd networkd

Right below that it says (3 of 4) A start job is running for accounts service.

Then it says, failed to start network name resolution

Failed to start accounts service

Stopped Snap Demon and it’s doing something else for last 10 minutes.

Not sure what’s going on here but it seems like there is an issue with the network service?

I hope there is no virus on the system. What would you recommend as far as virus scanner goes?

Thank you,
Humera

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone