Rich Mingin (PLUG) via plug on 29 Mar 2024 12:25:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] xz backdoor... check your boxes

You are correct. I should have been more clear. Arch was "affected" in
that they had backdoored binaries in the wild, but not "affected" in
that the backdoored binaries weren't linked up to sshd and actively
exploiting/exploited.

https://security.archlinux.org/CVE-2024-3094 (just more info)