Doug Crompton on 17 Dec 2005 04:37:37 -0000

Re: list question???

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 edack@kengel.com wrote:

> What do you want to know? Techn ical discussions require technical
> questions.

Well I have been trying to fight a couple of problems with SUSE 10 and
posed them to PLUG over the last week or two and got little if any
response which I found strange. I ended up basically talking to myself.

I solved the problems to a degree but I know it was not the best
method. See my message tail on PLUG.

I do have a couple of other questions that I will pose here under separate
titles t avoid confusion.

Doug