edack on 18 Dec 2005 19:29:52 -0000

Re: Map of boot procedure

What I have discovered using Fedora and lm_sensors (YMMV) is that modules (user defined) must be listed with appropriate flags in modules.conf . IF you can get your sound card to work, after the system is running, usinf insmod .... then it will work on boot if you include the commands in modules.conf .

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
0 rows returned

---
Ed Ackerman                    |  It is impossible to make anything
#include <std.disclaimer>      |  foolproof, since fools are
edack@kengel.com               |  so ingenious.