Lee Marzke on 9 Jan 2006 18:53:18 -0000

Re: January Montco Meeting Location

Count me in as well.

Are Ethernet ports available or WiFi ?
I have a WiFi router that I could bring if it would help.

Lee Marzke

Marty Squicciarini wrote:

Count me in.

On 1/4/06, Jesus Arocho <jesus_arocho@comcast.net> wrote:

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 20:51, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 06:26:44PM -0500, Jesus Arocho wrote:

What will we need? I would like to set up as much as possible before

the

meeting. Coffee, tea, and soft drinks ok? Of course milk is also
available.

Coffee, tea and soft drinks sound good.

I think we might also want to order some food, I wouldn't mind
springing for pizza if there is a good place around that delivers.

And do you have a computer that can be set up in the room we're in? Or
would you like me to bring one? (I can haul a desktop over)

Other than that I think we're good.

As a side note, I have a whole bunch of books weighing down my shelves
from the PhillyChix group - too many books for the relatively small
chix chapter so I'll be bringing along some to this meeting. Here's the
list of books:

http://princessleia.com/phillychix/chixbooks.html

The list is relatively up to date, let me know what you want and I can
see if it's still around and I'll bring it along to the meeting. Yes,
I do ask that you review it too, but no one ever does :P

Lyz

I would like us to meet in the family room, nicer than the basement.  I
see if
I can run a line from the router to that room (which I have to do any way
because it is the school room also for the children).  If so, we will have
internet access without having to go to the basement.  I have a laptop,
dell
6000, and I can also bring up my desktop unit.  I don't think you have to
haul a box over here.  There are a couple of places that deliver.  We just
order and either pickup or they deliver (it is a short drive).

An estimate of the number of visitors would be nice so we can set up
chairs,
etc.