Elizabeth Krumbach on 12 May 2006 00:48:49 -0000

Re: May 15th Meeting Announcement

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 09:32:48AM -0400, Doug Crompton wrote:
> Darn, I would have come to that because I am just starting experimentation
> with asterisk on an NSLU2 and SA-3000 interface. But May 15 is my birthday
> and I have other plans.

Happy Birthday.

Lee is also doing a talk for PLUG West next week on Astrisk, pretty much the
same talk he gave at regular PLUG a couple months back.  Of course that's in
Malvern, not too close to Bucks county at all, but not difficult to get to from
202 (and the traffic isn't too bad at 7PM).

> Will the BCLUG ever have a meeting in more central to lower Bucks County?
> I think Linux on the NSLU2 or other appliances would be an interesting
> topic.

The original plan was to have one meeting in Montco one month and one in Bucks
the next month, but we have yet to find a meeting place in Bucks and someone to
arrange such meetings. I have too much stuff going on to arrange both.

Any volunteers? I seem to recall a business location off of 611 in Bucks being
available for meetings sometimes. It'd be nice to have a meeting and speaker
lined up for next month.

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com