Doug Crompton on 12 May 2006 02:18:52 -0000

Re: May 15th Meeting Announcement

On Thu, 11 May 2006, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:

> Happy Birthday.

Thanks

> Lee is also doing a talk for PLUG West next week on Astrisk, pretty much
> the same talk he gave at regular PLUG a couple months back. Of course
> that's in Malvern, not too close to Bucks county at all, but not
> difficult to get to from 202 (and the traffic isn't too bad at 7PM).

Where are the specifics on that?

> The original plan was to have one meeting in Montco one month and one in
> Bucks the next month, but we have yet to find a meeting place in Bucks
> and someone to arrange such meetings. I have too much stuff going on to
> arrange both.
>
> Any volunteers? I seem to recall a business location off of 611 in Bucks
> being available for meetings sometimes. It'd be nice to have a meeting
> and speaker lined up for next month.

My company is in Horsham behind WGNAS on 463. I am not sure how
appropriate it would be. I could probably get together 10 chairs or so.
What is a typical turnout? Thee might be other possibilities.

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *