BerkeleyLUG venue change: Bobby G's Pizzeria --> 85C Bakery Cafe, 21 Shattuck Square, Berkeley, CA 94704, 1-510-540-8585

Okay, it's official now:
BerkeleyLUG venue change: Bobby G's Pizzeria --> 85C Bakery Cafe, 21 Shattuck Square, Berkeley, CA 94704, 1-510-540-8585

https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/

But yeah, Bobby G's has slowly morphed from a generally comfortable space with
ample room, to a place that's often way too darn loud and crowded - just not
particularly suitable anymore.

Question was also asked about Au Coquelet Cafe - suitable for smaller sized
group (e.g. BUUG), but not a very good fit for BerkeleyLUG.  E.g. this past
Sunday, BerkeleyLUG had 9 folks (fairly typical), and BerkeleyLUG meetings are 3 hours.
At Au Coquelet Cafe there's (technically) a 2 hour table limit.
Also, Au Coquelet Cafe is divided into 3 sections of approximately equal
size.  Two of those three sections provide no public/patron access to
AC power, and the one section that provides AC power tends to be most
full/crowded, and generally not feasible to accommodate, e.g. a "crowd"/group
of 9 people ... at least not at a common table or tables arranged together.
So ... 3 or 4 people for <=2 hours with AC power at Au Coquelet Cafe is
feasible ... but if more people and AC power is needed, or more time is needed
it's effectively a no-go there.

So ...  until we have reason to change again, it's now:
85C Bakery Cafe, 21 Shattuck Square, Berkeley, CA 94704, 1-510-540-8585