Re: Change In Venue

Quoting ace36 (acohen36@gmail.com):

> IMHO as a non-nudgy suggestion, you (Rick M. here),
> Michael P, and perhaps several others may wish to be
> mindful of the incredibly useful essay _Recipe for a
> Successful Linux User Group_,
> http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Linux_PR/newlug.html

Wow, that's a really good piece -- and I'll bet the author is dazzlingly
attractive, witty, and also charmingly modest.  ;->

> For instance, one participant is actively following-thru on
> checking out Extreme Pizza http://berkeley.extremepizza.com/
> as an alternate meetup location.
> Extreme Pizza - Shattuck, Berkeley
> 2352 Shattuck Ave Berkeley, CA 94704
> Phone: 510-486-0770
> The SF-based Extreme Pizza Corporate Offices'
> contact webpage is http://extremepizza.com/contact.php

Good idea to keep looking.  The right sort of pizza joint might be the
best long-term match.

--
Rick Moen                            "If accuracy / Is what you crave /
rick@linuxmafia.com                  Then you should call it / Myanmar Shave."