Yelp updated(?) ... Re: Alert! 85C is closed!

From: goossbears <acohen36@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Alert! 85C is closed!
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 22:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, just checked 85C's Yelp page
https://www.yelp.com/biz/85-c-bakery-cafe-berkeley-4 and it also states as
its Upcoming Special Hours that 85C Berkeley is closed indefinitely.

Yup, I also "updated" on Yelp, indicating the business was
permanently closed for that location,
but that update (at least at the time) was pending review
by moderators (provided the relevant info, so likely so updated by
now).  I also added a "review" with essentially that same info,
and also uploaded photo - the one that Tom took of the posted
sign of the closure.  Even before that someone had updated their
hours to indicate they were closed Saturday and Sunday - but I
think when I peeked earlier, it still said they'd be open M-F.
And, yeah, also 85C's web site - they'd removed it from their
locations - so I also provided that data - and that would also
be another indication of permanent (and so their sign implies,
and nothin' 'bout "temporary" or "remodeling" or the like).

Anyway, thought I'd cover that, since many folks (also) look
there (and well beyond just BerkeleyLUG folks).