BerkeleyLUG site anti-spam enabled, comments & registration / sign-up opened up.

So, ... I went ahead and enabled anti-spam (most notably for
comments) and enabled essentially "anyone" to comment,
and opened up the registration / sign-up.

Although the site gets a fair amount of traffic and ranks pretty well
with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), seems in earlier times it was
more "active" - not only with posts, but comments.  Hopefully opening
that up more will breathe a bit more life/activity into it.

"We"'ll just have to keep a reasonable eye on spam (most notably
in comments and the like) ... I'm guessing that's what got the stuff
clamped down earlier.  I'm hoping the anti-spam "plugin" is good enough
that it handles most all of that pretty well.  We shall see.

I did also put an updated post on the main page ... likewise for where
the old stuff is hosted on WordPress.com (essentially all that content
was migrated) ... mostly to point folks to where it is now and the
"live" site (same URL as old was), ... and for the other URL,
left it "public", but disabled search engine indexing of it and
the like ... since that never was the "main" site anyway, and just
HTTP 301 redirected before anyway.  Mostly just "cover the bases"
if anyone/anything still pokes around there - effectively leaving a
"pointer" behind - at least for now - and also if anyone/anything has
need/reason to compare the content and appearance details, etc. (there
are some minor appearance differences).

We've got a few folks that have Administrator access to the new
(on balug VM) hosting location, at least 2 of which are rather to
quite active in BerkeleyLUG.  We also have additional persons/roles,
- roles being: Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor, Subscriber.