Re: BerkeleyLUG site/WordPress migrated!

Thanks, I'll have a look.  May be some vestigial warnings
due to the migration - I doubt there's (much of) anything
needing "real correction" on the DNS.

From: goossbears <acohen36@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BerkeleyLUG site/WordPress migrated!
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 09:11:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 7:25:24 AM UTC-7, Michael Paoli wrote:

The BerkeleyLUG site:
https://berkeleylug.com/
has been migrated from WordPress.com hosting, to
being hosted on the BALUG host (virtual machine).
Things should mostly be as they were - differences should mostly be
cosmetic (and speed/availability - not a high availability host nor
hosting, nor high bandwidth).

The old site content may temporarily be accessible at:
https://berkeleylug.wordpress.com/
but looks like that's presently still redirecting - so
can't (yet) see there to compare, etc.

The warning "DNS configuration required" appears in the WordPress.com
management page.
Also, the message "*berkeleylug.com's* name server records need to be
configured. Learn more
<https://en.support.wordpress.com/domain-helper/?host=berkeleylug.com> "
also appears for the Domains
berkeleylug.com