Offered for this Sunday's meetup(?)

If anyone is interested in this for this Sunday's BerkeleyLUG meetup,
the IBM/Lenovo 32bit desktop PC advertised at Michael P's/BALUG's
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:offered_wanted_hardware_etc
is still available for giving away, i.e., for free.

As previously described in the above link, the PC is an older
IBM/Lenovo ThinkCentre model M50-8187E1U (see manual)
Summary Info:
o Fully functional desktop PC with PS/2 mouse and keyboard included
o Revision: Has GNU/Linux Debian Testing "bullseye" w/ a 32bit 5.2.x
kernel installed onto a 250GB Western Digital Caviar SATA hard drive.
o 4 GiB PC2-5300 DDR2 RAM
o One NVIDIA NV5 [Riva TNT2 Model 64 / Model 64 Pro]
AGP graphics card installed and one of exact same provided
as an extra
o 2 DVD-RW optical drives
o Built-in Intel 82562EZ 10/100 Ethernet adapter
o Built-in USB ports for additional add-on devices
o PC power cable included, but not monitor and its cables

A 'sudo inxi -F' hardware report as a text readout is available
upon request.

The desktop PC alone is a bit of a clunker, weighing-in at
around 25lbs; see its Specifications webpage here.
If someone expresses interest in this, then I can haul over
the system box, included peripherals and power cable to
this Sunday's meetup at Cafe Blue Door.
If not, I may just throw in a low-end 15" LCD monitor and
an external backup drive together with the PC, and then
advertise all this for sale on Craigslist for a nominal
asking price.
Should the CL ad go up, then I'd of course remove the entry
for the PC on Michael P's/BALUG's hardware pagelink above.

-Aaron