BerkeleyLUG (website): Removing spambot Users - User action needed ...

BerkeleyLUG (website): Removing spambot Users
https://berkeleylug.com/2019/09/19/removing-spambot-users/

If you are a registered User on the web site (https://berkeleylug.com/)
you may want to pay attention to the above posting.  We'll be removing
(suspected) spambot accounts bit over a month from now.
In relevant part you may particularly want to pay attention to:

User action needed / how do I avoid getting my User account removed
along with the spambot accounts?:

o Looks like the spambots can't be bothered to set a First Name and/or
  Last Name on the profile of their account, so set a non-blank
  First Name and/or Last Name on your Profile Personal Options.
  https://berkeleylug.com/wp-admin/profile.php
o Be or become a subscriber to our BerkeleyLUG list (Google Groups).
  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/berkeleylug
  For all email addresses subscribed to that list, for Users Registered
  https://berkeleylug.com/wp-login.php?action=register
  on our BerkeleyLUG web site where we have a matched email address,
  https://berkeleylug.com/
  we'll presume that user isn't a spambot and won't remove that
  registered User account in our spambot purging efforts (be sure your
  email addresses match - do you need to change/update for them to
  match?).
o Be grandfathered in (only applies to a very small number of Users) -
  if your account was already on the site before we migrated hosting
  (your account was created before 2019-08-30), we'll consider you
  grandfathered in and not a spambot - that's only these Username
  accounts:
    berkeleylugtransferred
    goossbears
    grantbow