Re: folded sign: Re: One off Pi Day

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 5:09:55 PM UTC-7, Michael Paoli wrote:

So I'd be inclined to skip it entirely - or make it quite subtle
(e.g. maybe a pair of small and/or lightened + marks).

Or one could just make sure to at least have those three blank lines
between each half of the sign for spacing reasons, and then add a
few simple, erasable, across-the-page pencil marks aligned across
the middle (assuming that ppl still have and use pencils(?) )

Not a big deal either way :-)
-A