From: goossbears <acohen36@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: One off Pi Day
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 08:39:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 8:11:46 AM UTC-7, atn wrote:

"Berkeley Raspberry Pi Meeting"
  Excellent.  Looks good.
and can make it into a folded sign with
both sides printed.        Alan

Same all around for me too ("impeccable", "excellent", "looks good", ...
etcetera.)

The only suggestion on top of making it into a folded sign with both sides
printed is to maybe add three or five extra blank lines between each side
and to then add a visible foldline directly through the middle.
Some people get fancy by doing a foldline of equal signs with the obvious
message "FOLD HERE" in the middle of the line for further emphasis, like
so...
IMHO, the foldline doesn't really have to get that fancy; a simple line of
dashes running across the middle of the page does just fine.

-A