Re: no in-person meeting, --> IRC: Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup next Sunday -- Thoughts on Cancellation?

Quoting goossbears (acohen36@gmail.com):

> I'd also note that even if there *wasn't *a shelter-in-place order and Cafe
> Blue Door remained open for business this upcoming Sunday, it still
> wouldn't be that advisable, I think, to hold the live BerkeleyLUG meetup
> there because [snip]

Quite so.

So, anyone want to set up a Jitsi instance, to host virtual meetings?
(If you're familiar with Zoom, it's competitive but open source.  I
mean, it's Java, and I'm sure it's a bit of a pig for RAM suckage, but
it really is that good, and really is open source.)