Berkeley Pi:

Nice test of the Jitsi teleconference.  Though some people had trouble getting
video working.  But I have been able to have simultaneous connections to a room
with Chrome and Firefox.

So I'll be planing another virtual meeting for next week's Berkeley LUG.

But for Pi meetings I'll try to get a desk cam going instead of the laptop cam.
Because looking at projects would be better then looking at people thinking.
I wasn't able to get the deskcam working today.  I went to my friend's place
as I had some business there and brought a Pi4 and Zero and Pi cam and 3rd
party pi cam.  But both cams have the smaller Zero size connector.  So Pi4 is out
but then I didn't bring an otg for the Zero.  Argh!!

Anyways, SF-LUG is on first Sunday so I have decided to change Berkeley Pi to
third Sunday starting next month, June.

Thomas