Drawbacks To Jitsi Meeting

Aaron:

    There are some drawbacks to a Jitsi meeting, as you described, but there are also some advantages.  I, for one, learned a lot when sheared his screen when he was dealing with the registration of our various domains.  Normally he would have done that sitting off in a corner of the table and unless I was looking over his shoulder I would not have been able to see what he was doing and ask questions about it.  I also learned a lot from Rik's helping the out-of-work teacher.

-- Chris Peeples --