Next meeting this Sunday 09.13.2020

Due to 5th Sunday last month we had an extra week between meetings.

Virtual as we have been doing.

Starts at 11 am and goes til people stick around.

Some news: I got the new Pinephone.  It is running PostmarketOS which is based on
Alpine Linux.  I don't know much at all about Alpine Linux so I'm on a big learning curve.
I figured out the package manager is apk.  And installing is sudo apk add package_name
But was pretty surprised that man apk returned man not found?!  sudo apk add man and
then also sudo apk add mandoc.  Still nothing.  Got to do some more research.
I may try installing UBports to it instead.

tom is inviting you to a meeting.

Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/BerkeleyLUG

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,1036197220#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=BerkeleyLUG

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio: https://meet.jit.si/BerkeleyLUG#config.startSilent=true

Thomas