Re: Visit !!!

Did you mean to post to the BerkeleyLug list?

I'm not sure what you are asking.   I wish you had said what you actually need.

You could connect to the virtual meeting on Sunday.  I know you had trouble with
microphone before and that is a very common problem.  You can always
connect via PC for the video and via phonecall for the audio.  In fact that is what
Michael does.

I have time early afternoon Saturday.  We can try a test meeting if you want and or
in person meeting

My number is 510 984 2455

Thomas