Pi. BerkeleyLUG: Next meeting this Sunday. Happy Halloween!

That time again. 3rd Sunday September 20th 2020

11 am to ?

tom is inviting you to a meeting.

Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,3314091209#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=Pi.BerkeleyLUG

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio: https://meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG#config.startSilent=true

For a theme:  Let's make it Halloween

I'm already seeing the Spirit stores so I guess it is not really too early.
And besides I think it will take me more than a month to do my project.

I would say any kind of project that fits the theme is fine.  Costume making sewing painting constructing -- it is all fine.

I'll be working with cameras still.  So ESP-Cam again.  I have sorted out the python
troubles from last time so I should be good to go.

Other hardware:

Pi 4:  I have ordered USB3 to PCIE bridge chips.  They are coming by post from GB, shipped
Sept 2.  When it arrives i'll look into modding a Pi4.  Already have the PCIE extender and SATA
host card.

Pinephone:  I have it and played with PostmarketOS.  But thinking of trying out UBPorts.

Larkbox: Made by Chuwi It is a small x86 desktop computer.  Supposedly already shipping but I haven't received a tracking number yet.

Thomas