Andrew Gwozdziewycz on 18 Nov 2008 08:52:38 -0800

Re: FringePhilly

  • From: "Andrew Gwozdziewycz" <apgwoz@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: FringePhilly
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:20:14 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id :date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :references:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list :list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env :x-beenthere; bh=W5TCsqSrxqwLBE72v/LbjSXkobDVYFITykQnG4O29Gc=; b=eXSOePfXqXXRbp3wfMlVHw5MVAGuORxXsew6IOA5saZxmlCABEDHA3uchHWXNNPvf+ AH4KbEaRXG1fb6u4uirbFU6ecMsFOCPS98CPKrHQj/KEMXQ+bmyneDVhRJfag9C6nGoY 2w3WeyvQ7yC/G8lye4L1toAFusMB+UP3Q+4Lk=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=LceanjnqYNSKwUHytWC3JZfeYmGAn3RdJx3y5PMZgbU=; b=ja9lp0tzq/MNOydUxvwCH/VHIMOpHh99HaVmNsHM3plh/XPP/xaDj2KSp7WXgm30JK IK4hX+C5M8WRZrmvQHAzALPi0wuj84/mgLjFCIrfXi9MxTpve9kgeScc5QEJkwCn/U63 D3q6hDpyelzx+lTj2NDskHFHH8EaRsap3CvDQ=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com