Mike DeLaurentis on 24 Nov 2008 20:51:08 -0800

Re: Clojure talk tomorrow

  • From: "Mike DeLaurentis" <delaurentis@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Clojure talk tomorrow
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 23:50:54 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id :date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:reply-to :sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post :list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=+E0S439ynR8G3q/ffiW/IUylbVREVsH82BltAeCA6W8=; b=MzaaagZR4/Yd2Q66QPg3ClqBZIXNu0tYuc75lW0E687icbK6ZtzcDIMLLYZTCu6FUv DsrPZtoPHA3+8JsdS2R4xhWR3zOBwQkVA9qQr/w93zUre3Yg0gmpJQvDGxY35YU2Fiwp EPuU7j+JsfD5aHJcy+iYf7t5jFrpCGGJyHTWc=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=b/pjR9QfqPA79UN4NYMcEYHYOVNTvp1pDBysuMDQUYo=; b=L5KUSlcuhoGCvjDhoGmeyc5LwmLcllSRRlc/W9rwVpNh1EQQWU9nz+gV0Rn6lfFRcv 4wzpD2iJ859Mv448czrIxc5ZZ8L6N5qJ05RuAgldTsTfFUIqQzEmpJrFEH/BAnEMtgrl LR4TM8nXEaIXvVPuhZ7OmOXTdW4kZ4mZUVlVE=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

The slides are here: http://mdelaurentis.com/clojure-by-example

Not sure how interesting they are by themselves...