Aaron Feng on 5 Jun 2010 04:32:24 -0700

Meeting Format Feedback

Hi All,

What do you guys think of the current format of the meetings?  We block 2:30 - 3 hours for the meeting, but we rarely use up all the available time.  Here's some ideas I have to fill up rest of the time:

* 2 presentations for each meeting
* Hands on workshop (ex, how to get clojure going with emacs...etc..) after the presentation
* Lightning talks (each person gets like 5 - 10 minutes)
* Meet more often, maybe twice a month

Of course, we don't have to pick a particular option, we can mix it up.  Just wondering what you guys think about it.

Aaron