Aaron Feng on 5 Jun 2010 04:32:26 -0700

Dropbox hosting - was Re: PhillyLambda.org

> I'm working on a side project that makes this sorta thing easier. I'll let you know when it's done.

Easier than copy and paste into my dropbox folder?  :)

I have been experimenting with the idea of creating interesting mashups hosting in my dropbox public folder using Sammy.js (http://code.quirkey.com/sammy/) and Sexy.js (http://sexyjs.com/).  I haven't gotten very far yet, but the idea sounds cool.

Aaron