Mat Schaffer on 7 Jun 2010 14:24:32 -0700

Re: Meeting Format Feedback

I tend to miss a lot of Philly lambda meetings, so take this with a
grain of salt, but I'd love some more workshop style sessions. Maybe
even with some prep homework, exercises for the class or something. I
feel like you get so much more out of a meeting when you have some
very concrete before/after goals.

-Mat