Trotter Cashion on 26 May 2011 10:24:47 -0700

Thanks for listening to me!

Hey everyone, thanks for coming out last night and listening to my (slightly long) presentation on Erlang. The slides from last night are available at http://slidesha.re/erlang-otp, and all sample code is at http://bit.ly/erlang-otp-gist.

If you want to give erlang a shot, it's as easy as `apt-get install erlang` on debian based machines and `brew install erlang` on mac. If you're on Windows... I'm pretty sure there's binaries at http://www.erlang.org. If you have any questions, please let me know.

- Trotter