Aaron Feng on 27 May 2011 16:59:05 -0700

Re: Thanks for listening to me!

Thanks to Trotter for giving the talk.  We had a great turn out.

If you are interested in learning more about Erlang
"Learn you some erlang for great good" is a good fun tutorial:

http://learnyousomeerlang.com/

Also big thanks to Tropo.com for sponsoring the meeting.  Below is information Mark Headd of Tropo asked me to pass on (which I also mentioned during the meeting):

We have a new service called SMSified (SMSified.com) @ 1 cent per SMS message. Dead simple REST API for sending messages.

We're in Philly on Chestnut Street (HQ in Orlando), and we're sponsoring the Random Hacks of Kindness event in Philly on the weekend of June 3 (Actually, in the same place as your meeting tonight).  Would love if developer from the group could participate.

Aaron