Dan Mead on 27 May 2011 17:04:58 -0700

Re: Thanks for listening to me!

definitely was a good talk

This should be of some interest here, it's an interview from two years
ago with Joe Armstrong (erlang) and Simon Peyton-Jones (haskell)

They talk about their design strategies and what problems each
language tries to solve.

also Armstrong makes fun of Peyton-Jones about types

http://www.infoq.com/interviews/armstrong-peyton-jones-erlang-haskell