Nicholas Canzoneri on 27 May 2011 12:41:45 -0700

Where to find white papers?

Hey folks,

So, during the long weekend, I figured it would be a good time to read some papers. Only problem is that I'm having some problems finding papers that are available to the general public. A decent amount of the stuff I found through google scholar were all behind payrolls paywalls.

So what are your go to places to find papers? General topics I'm interested in at this moment are GIS and type systems, but general topics are cool too.