Dustin Getz on 29 Sep 2011 23:59:05 -0700

Re: [Philly Lambda] RSVP - Location update - 9/28 - "On the Current State of Clojure Technologies and Their Application to Rhythm Machines" by Paul Santa Clara

yikes, i did this too, i had two drinks =(
so sorry, i was distracted and left in a rush. who do i owe?