paul santa clara on 2 Oct 2011 15:38:44 -0700

Re: [Philly Lambda] RSVP - Location update - 9/28 - "On the Current State of Clojure Technologies and Their Application to Rhythm Machines" by Paul Santa Clara

Hey everyone,
   I just wanted to say thanks for coming to the talking and letting me yammer on for 1.25 hours.  If anyone is bored and would like to play with Kraken, you can grab it here: https://github.com/psantacl/Kraken. Just do a 'bash bin/run-it.sh' in the project dir and point your browser @ localhost:8080.

I think Dan Mead && Zach Wagner ended up covering the drinks.

-Paul SC