Steve Eichert on 18 Apr 2012 18:35:56 -0700

Re: anyone going to startup weekend?

This is only very loosely related to this thread but it prompted me to think about something that has been on my mind lately.

What do the folks on this list think is the best way to determine the appropriate split of a company?  Assuming you have 1, 2 or 3 partners how would you go about determining the right ownership stake for each person involved?

I have a complex scenario I'm dealing with at the moment that has me thinking about this and would welcome folks thoughts and/or pointers to external resources that you think might be worth spending some time with.

Cheers,
Steve