Todun Osunloye on 2 May 2012 21:30:04 -0700

Re: May Meeting

Thanks allot for sharing, clarifying, and doing this!

On 3 May 2012 00:21, Yuvi Masory <ymasory@gmail.com> wrote:
Baseline is an interest in functional programming. Since that's the
audience of Philly Lambda I wouldn't want to assume any more. If you
really want to maximize what you get out of the talk I'd learn the
Haskell typeclass from the Learn You a Haskell Book. (Functor,
applicative functor, monad, monoid). If you know all that you'll be
able to focus strictly on the Scala/Scalaz angle.

Yuvi