Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 22 Jan 2013 09:00:04 -0800

Re: January Meeting - 23rd, 6:30 - Go

Hey Folks,

Just a reminder that this months meeting is tomorrow, 6:30 PM at the Comcast Center.  Toby will be presenting on the Go language.  There's a link to the Doodle poll here - https://punchcard.io/groups/phillylambda/meetings/gooooooo, if you get a chance fill it out.

If you do happen to show up after 6:30 and your name isn't on the list, tell the folks at the front desk you're here for Philly Lambda and have them give me a call.  I'll come down and get you.

Thanks!
MBL