Hector Castro on 7 Feb 2013 17:02:26 -0800

[ANN] RICON East – A Distributed Systems Conference

Hi everyone,

Some of you may recall RICON 2012 [0], a distributed systems
conference put on by Basho, makers of Riak, in San Francisco. Others
may even recall that our very own Michael Bevilacqua-Linn was a
speaker [1].

Well, this year there will be an East Coast version of RICON held in
NYC – RICON East. It's happening May 13-14th and will have two tracks,
three keynotes (opening on both days and closing on the second day),
and some lightning talks.

If you're interested in attending, please visit the RICON East website
[2]. Ticket sales begin today and early bird pricing is $299.

If you're interested in speaking at RICON East, please send your
proposed talk details to ricon@basho.com. We're looking for talks
about both running Riak in production as well as distributed systems
in general (including, but not limited to, distributed companies and
communities).

[0] http://basho.com/community/ricon2012/#videos
[1] http://vimeo.com/54270121
[2] http://ricon.io/east.html

I hope to see some of you there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask,

--
Hector (In the interest of full disclosure, I work at Basho.)

--

---