Jason Lenhart on 5 Jan 2006 03:35:29 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Textmate

Hi,

I have a friend that would like a website for his
company ... so I thought, what a great opportunity to
work with Ruby on Rails.  Based on some of the
tutorials I saw on onlamp.com - I started working on
the site - then quickly decided to buy the Agile Dev
book that is recommended.  Anyway, I am so new to this
and sort of seeing what works and what breaks.

I attended the first meeting of the users group, Erin
had me sold :)

I am one of those crazy mac people - I started using
RadRails - due to having a cvs repository.  Looks like
there is a strong following around TextMate.  I am not
familiar with this editor - I know it is all
preference - but, are there macros/scripts that are
for RoR developers?

Thanks in advance,

Jason